Last night Scott took me to eat at this beautiful place overlooking Lake Travis to celebrate the end of the semester and classes for me. About halfway through our dinner he excused himself to the restroom. Little did I know that he was running out to his car to get the ring, his camera, and to stash some roses in the car for a surprise when we got back after dinner. He ran back in, found our waiter, gave him his camera, and came to sit back down. (Seemed like he was gone forever and I was wondering if everything was okay in the bathroom!) He sat down for a couple of minutes then began digging around in his pocket (I thought for his credit card), he stood up, then knelt down beside me. He said some lovely things that I can't remember at the moment and then popped the question! After we floated to the car, I discovered the roses, and we started calling everyone...we also took a trip to Barnes & Noble to buy Bridal and Wedding magazines!!!
So now the planning begins!!!
11 comments:
AHHHH!!!! I am silently screaming really loud right now as both of my kiddos are napping!! I AM SO PUMPED FOR YOU GUYS!!
Congratulations and enjoy the planning!!
Congratulations!! You deserve a great man. Have fun on doing the planning, how exciting!
WOOHOO! So happy for you guys-you are great for each other! congrats!
Wow! Praise God! So excited for you!
I am so excited and happy for you. Congratulations!!!!!
Oh, I am so, so happy for you two! Congratulations and best wishes to both of you. Enjoy the planning!
Absolutely unbelievably ridiculously happy for you two! Congratulations and enjoy this time!
So so happy for you....see....I told you things were only going to get better in our 30's!!!
Oh that's so exciting! Congratulations to both of you. Planning a wedding is going to be so much fun for you and the rest of the family.
So, just out of curiosity, since you didn't include it in the post, what happened to your ankle?
Congratulations to you and Scott. It is always amazing the way God works. He even takes true Ags to Austin to meet their soulmates!
Love ya,
Daryl, Ann & Candis
Wow!!! I found you through Dawn's blog and am SOOO happy for you. Congrats...good things are happening!!
Come visit on my family blog.
Love, Sara Newton
Post a Comment