Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Engagement Pictures

Scott and I had so much fun taking our engagement pictures at the beginning of the summer so I thought I'd share a few.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Engagement Pictures
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

6 comments:

Kara said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE THOSE! How precious. :) You too are just adorable together!

Perks said...

Whoa! Those are awesome. We're are so happy for you guys!

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

I love the one of you and him on the bench... where he is kissing your cheek... great smile... great pics.

Jill said...

oh aren't you guys the cutest! Love these pictures.....less than two months away!
jill
p.s. also love your sandals!

Jamie said...

So awesome-they are all so great!

Leigh Leigh said...

Perfect! The bird photo is best. Love that Scott's all, "Uh - at what point do I jump up to save my woman? Now?" Classic!