Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Playing Catch-up

Life has been, well, its been a bit nuts lately. I have a TON of blogging to catch up with, but for now I will start with an overview of what has been going on and included some videos for good merit. You're welcome!

January 30, 2012 - Scott and I bought our first home together
February 4-15, 2012 - My parents graciously get our home ready to move in while Scott and I are working
February 11th - MOVING DAY
February 12th-current - unpacking....
February 14th - snow in OKC
March 3-4 - Scott's parents come for a visit (and some electrical assistance)
March 10-13 - all the Hanna's come for a visit
March 15-17 - our friend Tracy comes for a visit
March 18-25 - SPRING BREAK!!!

To add to the fun of all of the above Leo learned how to walk during the move. He still primarily relies on crawling as his main mode of transportation, but I have no doubt that this will change soon.


Leo blowing kisses and winking!

A few steps - he has gotten even better at walking since this was shot!

"Dinner time" with Ashton

No comments: