Well, we made it to two months and you are still on your three hour rotation of eat, play, sleep. You really are a good baby and only cry if you are hungry, need a diaper change, or are ready to go to sleep. You're fuse is a bit short, but that is okay. You helped Mama celebrate her 34th birthday, we went to the zoo with Leo, went to Fort Worth to see Mammaw and Pawpaw, and had lots of fun. I am enjoying spending every moment I can with you.
You got your 2 month old shots the other day. My, my, you do have a temper and seem to hold a grudge! You kept looking over at the nurse and crying. I think you hurt her feelings! You are such a big girl and are doing such a good job holding your
little large head up to look around.
You still want to be swaddled to sleep and you have decided you also liked to be bounced and walked around. You are growing WAY too fast sweet girl.
2 months old
1 month old
1 week old
No comments:
Post a Comment