Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, October 30, 2008

I should be reading...

but, instead I am going to join this wonderful world of blogging. I suppose I must admit that I love reading the blogs of friends and family because it satisfies my outstanding need to be nosy and learn about the goings-on in their exciting lives. This blog, however, will not be like theirs! Sadly, my life is mostly full of grad school, reading assignments, student teachers, family, friends, cats, and this really nice guy named Scott.
To provide some background...currently I am living in Austin, Texas and absolutely love it here. I moved here in August of 2007 to begin working on my Ph.D. in Education. Thus far, it has been the best thing I have done with my life. Through school I have been given some amazing opportunities to work with 22 awesome student teachers, take some really great classes, and work alongside some brilliant professors and classmates. Along with school, my move to Austin has introduced into my life some great new friends and this crazy fella who has put up with dating me for the past 7 months.
So, as I join the great blog race I must force myself to take note of the title of this entry and go read. FYI - that will probably be a recurring theme - just to warn you!

3 comments:

Leigh Leigh said...

Yah! I knew you'd give into the blogging urge!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you are blogging. My life has been reduced to eagerly awaiting new blog entries!
Bobbie

Mary Anna said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! Can't wait to see what's new with you!

If you have some free time to spare, jaunt down to San Antonio for a quick visit.