It was brought to my attention today by Scott that I have been in school a LONG time. During a conversation about next semester I realized that it will potentially be my LAST semester (hopefully) to take classes as a student...ever...for the rest of my life! Wow, that is scary and exciting all at the same time. Then I did some math and came to the realization that I have been in school for all but 8 years of my life. You know - ages birth-4 then 3 years while I was teaching. So, by the time I graduate I will have been a student for 23 years. That my friends is a bit ridiculous.
So, I decided to pay homage to my many schools through pictures...enjoy ;o)



p.s. Come February say a little prayer that I pass my Qualifying Exams thus assuring me that I do not have to take any more courses!?!?! Yikes!!!
2 comments:
So, when were you going to tell your MOTHER you started a blog?
I had to find it on Leigh's!
Will be fun to see what you have to say.
Shame, shame, shame...not keeping your Mom in the loop!
We've been to all the same schools except elementary....and tu. Go Goslins, Ganders Fight, Gig Em Ags!
Post a Comment