
...but instead I will blog!
So, recently a friend of mine mentioned that she set a few goals for herself for the end of the year...so here goes:
1. Finish all my school work - only 2 papers and 2 presentations to go!!!
2. Deep clean my apartment - everything seems to have this pretty dusty grey tint to it!
3. Find all the perfect birthday and Christmas presents for my family and friends.
4. Drop a few more lbs.
5. Deep clean my poor, pitiful, over-worked car.
6. Finish my research project.
7. Start studying for my Qualifying Exams - SCARY!!!
8. Try my new pumpkin cupcake recipe.
9. Teach Gus (the cat) how to vacuum and wash dishes.
10. Buy the perfect elliptical machine thus contributing to goal #4.
11. Clean out my closet.
12. Read several non-school books.
Okay, so it is more than a few, but I love to-do lists so maybe putting my goals out into the blog-o-sphere will serve as motivation.
4 comments:
Yeah, right! I see maybe 4 or 5 of those really getting done! Good luck!
So you do realize there is only a little over a month to do all these things, right??? I don't think we will ever see you if you plan on accomplishing all of them :)
HA! I found you!!!!!! You know you can't hide from me :)
I should be reading too, but I wanted to tell you that feet are not curious....they are gross.
When are you coming to see me?
dlg
Geez Louise. You are ambitious! You go girl! (okay, 1992 called and they want their catch phrase back...)
Post a Comment