Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Goals update

1. Finish all my school work - DONE!

2. Deep clean my apartment - In progress...

3. Finding all the perfect birthday and Christmas presents - not even started - yikes!

4. Drop a few more lbs. - we'll see ;o)

5. Deep clean my poor, pitiful, over-worked car - um...when I get it back from the repair shop - I'll clean it.

6. Finish my research project - okay - I better get realistic - this is going to take months.

7. Start studying for my Qualifying Exams - In progress...

8. Try my new pumpkin cake recipe - DONE and yummy!

9. Teach the cat to vacuum and wash the dishes - yeah right.

10. Buy the perfect elliptical machine - In progress...

11. Clean out my closet - to be done on Saturday!

12. Read several non-school books - half-way through one right now!

So to all of you doubting Thomas'- I may actually accomplish most of my goals before the new year. I love to-do lists! 2 down, 1 that just won't happen, 3 in progress, leaves only 6 more to go!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The way I see it, if you accomplish #9, you won't need to worry about any of the other goals. So, I'd mostly concentrate on that one.

Leigh Leigh said...

You rock! Way to go!