Riding in the car tonight on the way to Brad and Jenny's house, Callie (5, my niece) and Bryan (my brother) where asking each other funny riddles. Jack (3, my nephew) decided to get in on the action and wanted me to do "widdles" with him. The dialogue goes as follows:
Me: "Jack, why did the chicken cross the road?"
J: "I dunno."
C: "I know...to get to the other side."
Me: "That's right Cal!"
J: "But then it got hit by a car!"
2 comments:
Yeah! You joined the blogging world. I just realized that. I will enjoy reading what's going on in Austin. And will keep in you in my thoughts as you work to not be in school anymore. 23 years is an awfully long time, I agree. But it should be worth it in so many ways to reach this goal and accomplish what you set out to do.
Jack is the new generation "Debbie Downer." "Wah, wah, wah, wah." (my attempt at verbalizing the classic sound effect)
Post a Comment