Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Ode to a laptop...








My friend, companion, confidant. My memory, organization, and tiny little window to the world....what would I do without you. You are little and wonderful with your cute green shell. You are now a little over a year old and what a year it has been. You've traveled all over Texas and have spent a lot of time at coffee shops, sitting through classes, been shoved in gym lockers, and tossed in the car. You have a special place in my heart and on my lap. You have given numerous presentations and saved 100s of papers. You've even had a cat take a nap on top of you. My dear little friend what would I ever do without you?

1 comment:

Jane H said...

Yes, you two are quite a pair! I hardly ever see you without your trusty computer at your side!