Thats pretty funny!! I didnt really think that you would put up the real picture :)
You are cracking me up... nice one.
Ok, you had me! I was getting a little concerned...surely she's really not going to post a picture of her dress! HA! That was good!
Phew! I sure thought you were putting an awful lot of trust that Scott wouldn't peak! Can't wait for your big day, silly girl!
That was hilarious. You should have seen my face when I saw that dress. Congrats on the engagement!! I'm excited for y'all!!
So funny! My first thought was, DON'T post a picture!!! I laughed out loud!
I want to see the real picture!!! Can't you just post it without you in the picture, then it doesn't count if he sees it! The dress and the cake are the best part!!! So happy for you friend...
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Thats pretty funny!! I didnt really think that you would put up the real picture :)
You are cracking me up... nice one.
Ok, you had me! I was getting a little concerned...surely she's really not going to post a picture of her dress! HA! That was good!
Phew! I sure thought you were putting an awful lot of trust that Scott wouldn't peak! Can't wait for your big day, silly girl!
That was hilarious. You should have seen my face when I saw that dress. Congrats on the engagement!! I'm excited for y'all!!
So funny! My first thought was, DON'T post a picture!!! I laughed out loud!
I want to see the real picture!!! Can't you just post it without you in the picture, then it doesn't count if he sees it! The dress and the cake are the best part!!! So happy for you friend...
Post a Comment