On our honeymoon (see post below) Scott and I went on an excursion to go zip-lining through the canopy of the Jamaican rainforest. It was amazing soaring through the trees, over waterfalls, and the like. Sorry for the blurry pictures, but hopefully you can see how fast we were going.

The view on the ride up the mountain.

Getting strapped in.

Comfy.

Once you drive up the mountain you have to walk down a billion treacherous, leaf covered steps. By the time we got to the first zip line (8 minutes of stairs later) our legs were shaking and very sore.

Getting ready for my first zip...a little excited...a lot scared.

With my honey.

Scott is that little dot in the middle of the picture.

More stairs.

One of the waterfalls we flew over....took this one after we got finished.
4 comments:
Awesome! So brave of you!
I expected to hear a wild, child-like scream from you!! Looked like fun!
That video is not of my first zip. I squealed like a little girl the first couple of times.
Oh, good. I was going to be disappointed that you didn't!
Post a Comment