Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, October 19, 2009

They call me...Mrs. Cassady!

How do I begin to describe the most chaotic, crazy, and absolutely fabulous times of my life thus far?!?! Well, simply put, it was amazing.

First, I got to marry my very best friend.
Second, I got to spend time with my family and old friends.
Third, I was blessed to feel the love of many as they celebrated along with Scott and me.
Fourth, I got to go on a wonderful vacation to Jamaica with my husband.


While I am anxiously awaiting pictures from our photographer of the wedding itself I can at least share some highlights of our trip.


On our way to Montego Bay, Jamaica...at 5:45am!


Second leg of the trip.


Ready for some sun, sand, and surf.


Our cute little porch...on the end.

Breakfast time on the beautiful blue water.

Fresh coconut milk...yummy...not quite.

Feet at sunset.


Dinner at Valentino's our last night...so yummy!


Hooray for hammocks!


On our way home...sigh.

1 comment:

Bobbie said...

Back to reality!!! Isn't the Caribbean just wondeful!!