Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Hair today...gone tomorrow!

For the past 9 months or so I have been growing my hair out to donate to Locks of Love. After the wedding I finally got the courage to quite literally chop it off. I had 10 inches cut off and with the thickness of my hair should make about 3 wigs.





5 comments:

Leigh Leigh said...

AL! You looks ADORABLE with short hair! Love, love, love. And go you for donating that gorgeous mane of yours. You will bring countless smiles to three very lucky people.

Jill said...

I love it Alli!
Miss you,
Jill

Bobbie said...

Love, love, love! It's fabulouso!

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

Awesome and you look great... I have donated 3 times and the second time I did it was a wet pony tail so I put it on the window seal to dry so it would not mildew and my cat got a hold of it and shredded the rubber bands and I found the hair everywhere... called locks of love and they said they could not take the hair bc they needed to know which end came from the root.. so moral of the story put it in the safe place before you mail it or ALWAYS have your hairdresser mail it for you... he he he

jleethatsme said...

that's awesome, allison! looks like you're having a blast in Austin! maybe we can meet up for a quick coffee when I come back for Korea if you're free! =)