There are so many things that I have to be thankful for this year. Life has changed in so many ways during 2009 and I feel so blessed.
Perhaps the first and most obvious thing I am thankful for is Mr. Scott Cassady. I waited (often impatiently) and prayed for 28 years that God would put someone in my life to live, love, and laugh with. I can honestly say it was well worth the wait to be with this man who makes me a better woman, Christian, friend, and person. Thank you, God, for giving me this man as my husband and partner in life. I love this man more than I ever thought it was possible to love someone.
I am also thankful for my family: Mom, Dad, Bryan, Lisa, Callie, Jack, Macie, Sandra, David, Jenny, Zeke, Kaelyn, Linda, Gene, Gena, Doug, Ryan, Regan, Krista, Ashton, and Kendall. Your strength and love inspire me and I am so thankful that 30 years ago I was given in this family. I love you all more than words can say.
I am thankful for my new family: Grace, John, Greg, April, Rachel, Taylor, Jackson, Matt, Cheyenne, Lacie, Raygan, Matthew, Becky, and Hayden. We've only been family for a month and a half, but I love you all very much and feel so lucky to be a part of such a great family.
I am thankful for my many friends. New and old you have all been a blessing to my life.
I am thankful for pets. Gus, Gabby, and Freckles. They make me laugh, they drive me nuts, they make messes, and they snuggle up to you at the most inopportune times. I love them!
I am thankful for my home. While it is a little cold right now it provides shelter, comfort, and a place for Scott and I to share.
I am thankful for my job and my school. I really have loved getting to work with student teachers and look forward to the future of my career.
I am thankful for Pina-Pineapple Kool-Aid...its my favorite!
I am thankful for good tv shows and a dvr. They just make life even more enjoyable.
I am thankful for the many lessons - hard and easy - I have learned over this year.
There are so many things to be thankful for this year and I am looking forward to see what will be on this list next year...so many possibilities.
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!
1 comment:
I am thankful for you and for Scott for making you happy and complete.
Missed being with you today, but, I know you're having a fun time with Scott and you're friends!
Wishing you and Scott many more Happy Thanksgivings together!
Love you!
Post a Comment