As I type (with the use of 9 fingers) I was reflecting upon a fun, strange, painful, and crazy week in the Cassady household. I think I will let the pictures do the talking:

The result of our first attempt to go cut down a Christmas Tree resulted in a trip to the Urgent Care Clinic with a blackened finger nail and a broken (or crushed) bone.

Swelling...ouch. Crooked...creepy.

Attempt #2 to get a Christmas Tree = success!

Scott cutting down the tree.
Hauling it to the truck in the cold rain.

Lights, ornaments, and new tree skirt.

After cutting down and decorating the tree we baked and decorated sugar cookies.

Happy.

My masterpiece.

SNOW!!!

This is how Gus enjoys the snow...isn't he cute?!?!
2 comments:
Busy week! You left out that you had a party last night!! Gus is cute...when he's asleep.
Sorry about your finger, though it looks like an otherwise magical week!
Post a Comment