Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Birthday Bonanza

Tuesday Scott turned another year older, but still we managed to act like kids! I love going all out for birthdays and for him I make no exception. He started the day with a pancake, sausage, and egg breakfast...in bed!

We then moved on to some mature games...bowling, glow-in-the-dark miniature golf, and laser tag.

Needless to say, with 5, that's right, 5 strikes in a row, Scott swiftly beat me in bowling.

At this point the pancakes had long subsided and we made our way to Olive Garden for a yummy lunch. We grabbed a movie on the way home and chilled out while I made Scott's birthday cupcakes (strawberry with homemade vanilla icing). Later that night we met our good friends, Dathan and Marie, for a surprise dinner at Pappadeaux's. In truth, I only made Scott wear the blindfold for a few minutes, but thought it was too funny! Oh, and no Mom, I was not driving while taking a picture. We were at a stop light. We had a great time chatting with them and by some luck of fate ended up with almost half off our dinner bill and 2 free desserts! Needless to say, I think we both had a great, exhausting time on Scott's birthday.

1 comment:

Jane H said...

Well, sounds like a mighty fine birthday celebration to me!!! Glad you weren't driving and taking pictures, too! :)