Where is your cell phone?
arm-rest
Significant other?
working
Your hair?
THICK
Your mother?
friend
Your father?
guide
Your favorite thing?
bathtub
Your dream last night ?
strange
Your favorite drink?
Kool-Aid
What room are you in?
living
Your hobby?
school
Your fear?
failure
What do you want to be in 2 years?
momma
Where were you last night?
bathtub
Something that you aren't?
shy
Muffins?
banana-nut
Wish list item?
Ph.D.
Last thing you did?
cleaned
What are you wearing?
pj's
TV?
Idol
Your pet?
cuddly
Friends ?
fabulous
Your life?
blessed
Your mood?
anxious
Missing someone?
yes
Drinking?
Kool-Aid
Your car?
Taco
Something you're not wearing?
rings
Your favorite store?
OldNavy
Your favorite color?
green
Where do you go to over and over?
laptop
My favorite place to eat?
Pappadeaux’s
Favorite place I'd like to be right now?
bathtub
2 comments:
Cool answers!
Everyone has been talking about Pappadeauxs lately and I've been craving it. Our closest one is a half hour away - maybe I can convince Siddy to take me!
Great list!
Post a Comment