We have been very impressed with the growth of our garden and neither Scott nor I have much of a green thumb. It is growing so well and I was even able to clip and cook with some of my cilantro for dinner last night! To see the original garden post click
here.

Carrots

Bell peppers

Strawberries

Cilantro (it is REALLY growing well)

The tomato plants in the corners (with the stakes) are growing pretty well, but no buds yet. The onions are doing really well and I can't wait to get to cook with them!
6 comments:
Yay for a garden! I can barely keep my bamboo plant alive. :)
Haha I was about to say something very similar to Tracy about my jade plant which might be dying :( Your garden looks awesome!!!
That is fully due in part to Scott. I don't touch the thing. He gets out and pulls weeds, waters, pampers, talks to, sings to, dances with...well, er, maybe not the last three! He loves his garden though!
I was wondering how well the weeds are doing in the yard???? They were doing great when we were there last!
Looks great! I have always wanted to start a garden!
I tell you what Leigh, this is the way to do it. Minimal weeds, can't over water it, basically gardening for dummies!
Post a Comment