Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I Love To-Do Lists

So...in an effort to create some accountability for myself I am putting my summer to-do list out into the blog-o-sphere so that perhaps the guilt or fear of public failure will spur my lazy self into action!

Here goes...
-Clean out the garage (and actually get rid of stuff not just move it around!)
-Clean out upstairs closets (including doing something with the ridiculous amounts of clothes that I can't seem to do anything with yet do not wear!)
-Get wedding dress heirloomed
-De-clutter the house
-Learn to make/work with fondant (just sounds fun)
-Grill the perfect hamburger
-Get a great tan (by spending far too many hours in the swimming pool)
-Transcribe about 13 interviews
-Analyze dissertation data
-Write at least 3 chapters of the dissertation
-Turn 31 (yikes)
-Take an unplanned road-trip with Scott
-Read a good book (this might interfere with the dissertation to-do's)
-TBD
-TBD
-TBD
Hopefully in a month or two I can update this list leaving off several completed items...here's hoping!

5 comments:

Tracy said...

I think you should add a girls' road trip to the list. :)
Oh...and hopefully teaching summer school!

allison hanna cassady said...

YES and yes!!!

Jane H said...

Nice list. Good luck with it!

allison hanna cassady said...

Be prepared, Mom, you are going to be recruited to assist with some of it! Aren't you excited?

Jane H said...

No.