Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, August 23, 2010

A Semester by Numbers

-This is my 7th (yikes) semester at UT.
-I have 15 weeks to support 14 student teachers.
-I will be visiting 7 schools throughout the Austin area.
-2 of my schools are 30 miles away from each other.
-I have written 70+ pages of my dissertation...it needs to be much longer!
-3 dissertation chapters are written...2 more to go.
-5 chapters will need a ton of editing!
-I have 18 more weeks till my due date!
-Therefore, I have 15 weeks to help prepare and graduate 14 student teachers, 16 weeks to finish writing my dissertation, and 18 weeks till we meet our little guy.

I better get busy!

3 comments:

Linda said...

And I know you will do it all with the greatest success! Good luck!

Jane H said...

Feelin' a little pressure, are ya?

Leigh Leigh said...

You can do it, you can do it, you can do it! Happy New School Year!