Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, October 8, 2010



On Sunday, October 10, 2010 I will celebrate a year of marriage to my sweet husband. It is so hard to believe that a year ago, in the most beautiful ceremony I could have ever imagined or dreamed of I said these words:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scott, you are my partner in life and my one true love.
I will cherish our friendship and love you today, tomorrow, and forever.

I will trust you and honor you I will laugh with you and cry with you.

I will love you faithfully through the best and the worst, through the difficult and the easy. Whatever may come I will always be there.

As I have given you my hand to hold so I give you my heart and my life to keep

As today I join you in marriage.

I, take you, Scott, to be my wedded husband, to have and to hold, to love and to cherish, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, from this day forward, till death do us part.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I felt so blessed to have said these vows to such a wonderful man, but at the time I didn't fully grasp their true meaning. In many ways I still sometimes wonder if I fully comprehend them even now. Never could I have imagined the smiles exchanged and the tears shed over this past year each creating a memory that we will always share. Never could I have imagined that it was possible to love this man more than the day that I married him; however, as we prepare to welcome our son into this world in just three short months my love continues to grow infinitely more.


I have so enjoyed sharing this year with Scott and anticipate the many adventures of life that await us in the countless years to come. I pray that God continues to bless our marriage as he has done thus far.


Happy 1st Anniversary, Scott, and here's to many more to come. I love you!

1 comment:

Jane H said...

Sweet post...Congratulations! Good memories!