I love this. I know I heard him say, "Hi Grammy & Gram." He must have gotten tired of talking or he would have added, "I can hardly wait to see you this coming weekend!"
What a doll! I just sat there watching it with a big silly smile on my face. I'm so excited for y'all in this most amazing phase of life. Y'all are already great parents!
4 comments:
So precious!! He is just beautiful!
I love this. I know I heard him say, "Hi Grammy & Gram." He must have gotten tired of talking or he would have added, "I can hardly wait to see you this coming weekend!"
so sweet. He has such long fingers!! What a handsome man. Hope you are getting some rest every now and then.
What a doll! I just sat there watching it with a big silly smile on my face. I'm so excited for y'all in this most amazing phase of life. Y'all are already great parents!
Post a Comment