Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Leo - 1 month

I can't believe my little man is already a month old. He is such a sweet baby and Scott and I have had so much fun getting to know him. Leo loves to sleep and eat...shocking I know! We have been so lucky that *knock on wood* he seems to have his days and nights figured out correctly! Our nighttime routine consists of changing his diaper every 3 hours to wake him up. I let him nurse while Scott is downstairs heating up a bottle for our voracious eater. Daddy returns with the heated bottle and passes back out while Leo and I finish nursing and drinking our bottles...formula for him and water for me. Luckily, the little man has Daddy's ability to go to sleep quickly and is usually back to sleep before he has even given up a burp. I am a blessed mommy to have such a good sleeper. Leo loves his swing for naps and enjoys his playmat during his awake time yet the lights and music can occasionally be a bit overwhelming and he feels it necessary to yell at them. Leo also has a unique fondness for his pacifiers...I think they rank up there alongside Mommy and his bottles in wonderfulness! More than anything though he loves snoozing on either Mommy or Daddy's chest as long as he is allowed...which is a long time!

Thank you Lord for a happy, healthy, precious baby boy!

Leo showing you that he is 1 month old!
Leo and his lion at 1 month.
Leo and his lion at 1 week old!
Leo and his lion at 1 week old.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Love those forehead wrinkles. It makes him look so serious! :)