Scott and I went ice skating last night and it was quite the adventure. To my recollection I have never ice skated and I haven't been on roller skates in at least 10 years...so like I said it was very adventurous. I am proud to say that I did not fall down, but I was far from graceful as I had to balance check with every glide. Needless to say, it was very fun. The rink was built outside on top of the Whole Foods Market in downtown Austin. It was a beautiful, windy Austin day. Scott was quite adept on his skates, but was kind enough to coax me along and hold my hand as my feet slipped out from underneath me. Guess I won't be trying out for the winter olympics any time in the near future!
3 comments:
Well, at least Tonya Harding didn't show up to whack you on the leg, Nancy.
Well, you looked cute and that counts for something!
Hey Girl! I love ice skating, even though I haven't done it in many, many years! How are you? You look great!
Post a Comment