Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Wii Fun!

My parents gave me a Wii for Christmas and we had a blast playing with it. Boxing was the game of choice which is quite entertaining to watch.

Mom and her friend Shirley boxing - BBrods, this is for you!!!

Callie trying her hand at boxing! She had a KO in the first round - quite the little pro!

8 comments:

Leigh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leigh Leigh said...

Aw man! Wish I could've been there to witness that in person. Your mom has some seriously impressive moves. From such a spunky woman, however, Shirley seemed to be taking her beating a little too quietly. Please pass along my disappointment. Hee hee!

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

Thanks for making me smile today... that is awesome.

Bobbie Brodsgaard said...

Hmmm - can't tell if they are boxing or doing the Watusi! Jack walking up looking a little confused - like "what the heck are they doing?" Note to Shirley and Jane - this is NOT your thang.

Bobbie Brodsgaard said...

OK - I looked at it again and I wish to alter my prior statement. Jane, it IS your thang - Shirley, it is still NOT your thang. Shirley looks like a girlie-girl while Jane is putting the moves on "Ali-style." (and I don't mean Alli(son) - I mean Muhammad Ali!

Karen said...

OK, I loved this!!! Jane, I am very impressed. I haven't ever seen you move like that. Shirley, you have been hanging around me too much - you do look like a girly girl!

Jane H said...

Ok, y'all leave Shirley alone! She didn't know what she was doing. It was her first time to ever box on Wii! I had an advantage...I'd already beaten Bill up!

Linda said...

This is great! And I think Callie is the winner! Wow! A knock-out!