Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

School days, school days, dear old golden rule days...


School started today with quite a bang. This semester, hopefully my last of coursework, finds me working 30 hours as I supervise 29 student teachers which will be quite an adventure. I am also taking 2 classes, doing 2 research projects, and preparing for my qualifying exams. My exams are at the end of February and judging from my fellow students reactions of "good lucks" and "ew, tell me how they go" I am a little nervous. So, here we go...the count down is already on till the February 20th weekend when my exams are scheduled!!!

6 comments:

Jane H said...

Awww, Al, you'll do fine! You know the drill...one day at a time. I have all the confidence in the world in you!

kj7 said...

I found your blog, yeah for me! How are you? When are you coming to see us again? I am headed to Austin this weekend for a bridal shower.

Take care,
Kathryn

Leigh Leigh said...

You'll be fine! Hang in there!

Angie Campbell said...

Here is to Feb 20th- and the end of school!!! We will be thinking of you until then! You got this!

Nellie said...

I'm sure you will do just great on your exams! I'll keep you in my prayers for a calm spirit and quick recall of information. I know you will be so happy when that is done.

The Newton's said...

Hey girl!! How I found your blog, I will never know, but I am glad that I did!! I know you will do great! I have always been jealous of your determination! You rock girl! Good luck this semester!