Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Some Favorite Pics

I was just looking through my pictures today and thought I would share some of my favorite...


What came first - the chicken or the fairy?


Just love this of Bryan and a curly Cal.


Gus the furball.



Gabby the genius - not quite sure why she sat like this.


Just thought this was the coolest picture.


Callie loving on her new baby brother.


Callie and Alli on Dad's boat in Rockport.


My favorite niece, Callie, who will have to share her "favorite niece" title pretty soon!

The crazy family with Rudolph noses.


Brad - enough said.


My Buster and his new guitar.

At Kerbey Lane Cafe when Scott met my family for the first time. Plus this is the first picture on my new camera!

3 comments:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

Great pics and the one with Calli and the doplin is awesome.

Sam and Courtney said...

Allison-

I love all the new pics! I hope you're doing well...I have been thinking about you a lot!

Courtney

Leigh Leigh said...

Thanks for sharing all of your fabulous pics, Al! What a beautiful family!